BRAND AMBASSADOR (Story Teller)
Position Title: Brand Ambassador
Compensation: Performance Based / Commission Only
Industry: Wine and Spirits (must be 21 years old or older)
Essential Function and Duties
This is a unique opportunity to join an ultra-premium spirits brand. To become a Brand Ambassador for our destination, portfolio of brands in the on-premise, off-premise accounts.
You will become an integral part of our high performing team. You will be primarily accountable for developing new accounts and growing existing accounts. There will be freedom and responsibility to identify new business opportunities to work closely with strategic partners and solely to win and support these accounts. A big part of this role will be to support the brand activity plans and key events.
- To be the face of FLŌH Vodka portfolio. Presenting FLŌH to new and existing customers and attending industry events.
- Embody and represent the FLŌH brand at key trade/consumer events and shows.
- Be an expert on the FLŌH brand.
- Engage and educate our customers.
- Build visibility and affinity.
- Influencing relationships and develop strong links.
- Develop and manage sales initiatives to drive sales as required.
- Contribute to the year on year growth.
- Work with strategic relationships to drive products.
- CRM system and clear communication.
- Research and target new establishments/clients.
- Work with the PR and Events team to develop and support the events calendar and deliver presence at key trade events throughout the year.
- Monitor and analyze the market, brand and competitor performance in the on trade, off trade and proactively recommend changes to the brand initiative.
- Capable of delivering training & incentives with priority customers, organizing and representing the brand at training events; implementation of tastings/events/experiences and support development of marketing elements
- Exceptional presentation skills that build the brand reputation via Trade press/industry
PERSON SPECIFICATION SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have influence with a strong network.
- A passion for premium brands evidenced in past employment record.
- Experience of working with other parts of sales and other functions, particularly Field Sales and Account Management or Distributor sales teams.
- A good level of business development and events experience.
- Strong experience of developing business through the creation of new leads.
- Ability to develop strong relationships across the team and business functions (both internally and externally).
- Real understanding of, and passion for the brand and an innovative approach to delivering through multiple channels.
- Ability to support strategies and workflows.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Have your finger on the pulse of what is happening on the ground and have great relationships with key influencers.
- Have a deep understanding of what is important to customers and the ability to use this insight to execute plans that enhance the customer and their consumers
- Results driven.
- Skilled in communication at all levels with the ability to understand win-win outcomes with a diverse range of individuals.
- A self-starter who operates proactively and where necessary reactively,
- The personification of the FLŌH brands in the market: attitude, appearance, integrity and personality.
- Highly active and engaging on social media, well connected.
- Confident and enthusiastic with the ability to hold and inspire an audience.
- Excellent knowledge of the spirits industry.
- Ability to showcase spirits and a range of signature cocktails.
- Meticulous attention to details in all duties and production of a weekly report of productivity.
- Strategic targeted appointments to be researched and arranged.
- Target Driven Commission Only.
- Product and expense allowance.
- Valid Driving License needed. (must be 21 years or older)
- Opportunities for progression and development are ongoing.
This document outlines the duties required for the post for the time being, to indicate the level of responsibility. It is not a comprehensive or exclusive list and duties may be varied from time to time which do not change the general character of the job or the level of responsibility. Ambassadors are hired directly through Slang Marketing Group, LLC.